Saturday 5 May 2012

Bittersweet News

We've got some big news to share concerning the future of this blog! Here is an email that was recently shared by one of the Altogether Separate bloggirls

Dear Readers,

With a sad heart, I must say that I can no longer be a co-author on Altogether Separate.

Some of you may know that I deal with chronic Lyme disease.  The symptoms make it a challenge for me just to do my schoolwork.  As much as I enjoyed posting and sharing my thoughts on this blog, it was just a lot for me to post here and try to keep up with my own blog as well.  After talking with my parents, they decided that this is the best thing for me right now. Needless to say, I hope to write a few guest posts here and there as I am able. :)

It has been such a joy and an honor to be a part of AS!  I thank God for the wonderful opportunity it has given me to know each of you better and share on this blog. My prayer is that you and other homeschooled girls will continue to be blessed through this blog ministry!

Keep shining for Him~

Love,
Moriah
                                                            Love in Christ,



We are so sorry to see Moriah go (you can read her great AS posts here, and continue to follow her at her personal blog, Uniquely Fashioned For His Glory), she has been a great inspiration and encouragement.

Don't worry, we'll continue bringing you great content to help you along your journey as a girl who is altogether separate. We are planning to bring on a new bloggirl soon, so stay tuned for the announcement!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry. I hope that you will be feeling better.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...