Monday 17 September 2012

Meet Our New Bloggirl!


Heyyo! I'm Mary Kate, and I cannot begin express how excited I am to start blogging on Altogether Separate! God has truly blessed me with this awesome opportunity. 

     
To help you get to know me a little bit better, I'm 14 years old and I currently live in Ohio. I'm the oldest of five kids, so life can be crazy (who am I kidding...it's ALWAYS crazy)! I am in love with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and my goal is to change the world for Him, spread his love, and help shape our generation to be one who lives for His glory! My favorite things to do are blog (duh!), siiinnnggg (I sang that...could you tell?), write, talk, draw, talk, snowboard, talk, and play pretty much any sport. I also love mud and having fun! 

Now that I've told you a little about myself, I'd love to hear something about you! What has God been doing for you? How was your week? I'm ALWAYS open for questions, or if you just need someone to talk to, I'm your gal! You can find me at 21stcengirlsemail@gmail.com. 

Be sure to check out my other blog, www.21stcenturygirls-mk.blogspot.com. Thanks so much, y'all! I can't wait to see what God will do! I'll post more soon!

     Hugs! :) 

     Love, 

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! :) Congrats, MK!!!!!!

    Melody

    http://thesongofthemaidens.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have joined our group Mary Kate!!!! After reading some of your personal blog, I truly believe that God will use your writing ability in a special way on this blog!

    Welcome to the group! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    In Him,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :D I am so glad that you have come, and I cannot wait to see what you have planned! <3

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much y'all! I'm so excited for God to work!!!!!! :D
    @Molly - Your blog is AWESOME! You are one gifted young lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...