Monday 11 March 2013

Meet Hannah, the new bloggirl

Hello there! I'm thrilled to start blogging here at Altogether Separate. I"m in love with the community here, and I am beyond excited about getting to know y'all better.

I'm Hannah, a fifteen year old Presbyterian girl who lives down South with her lovely and busy family of ten. My heart and soul and life belong solely to Jesus, my Savior and my everything. I'm slightly nerdy and a little crazy, and if I stare off into the distance pondering, or if I start making weird faces, that's normal for me. Music fills my life, especially in the form of singing. I also love photography, movies, words, writing, reading, traveling, friends, family, flute, and piano. Let's be friends, K? :)


((Hannah also occasionally blogs with her sisters at http://thesongofthemaidens.wordpress.com/))

9 comments:

  1. HANNAH! SO SO SO glad that you're joining us :) I can't wait to read your articles. Love you, girl!

    MK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!
    I'm so happy for you!
    Promise you'll still post on our blog, okay? ;)
    <3

    ~Anna Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, sweet buddies. I am so super excited to have this opportunity!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to read your posts? do you blog anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I occasionally blog with my sisters at http://thesongofthemaidens.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  5. So glad to have you on board, Hannah! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice too meet you, Hannah!! Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

    Love in Christ,
    Micaela :)

    www.everydayencouragements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well met, gals. I'm glad to be here. :) Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...