Monday 23 July 2012

Guest Posting


The welcome mat on Bill's pier by Vincent Maher
Hello again! How is summer treating you? I hope you've found plenty of excuses to enjoy ice cold glasses of lemonade and fun times with friends and family, plus an extra measure of closeness to the Lord.

As we bloggirls prepare to jump back into regular posting, we want to extend a cordial invitation to all of our community members: we want you to write for this blog! Our home is your home, and as fellow Christian homeschool girls we want to hear about what is going on in your life, what the Lord is doing with you, what you're cooking, creating, loving, and learning. If you have your own blog, or have ever considered blogging, we'd love to hear what you have to say. 

If you're interested, please leave a comment below with your email address and one of us will get back with you as soon as possible. I can't wait to read what your creative minds come up with!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to write for your beautiful blog. This is such an inspiring place to visit, I enjoy reading all that you post! Here is my email: orchardhouse(at)woh.rr.(com)

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to write for this blog! I have enjoyed reading it within the past several months, and I would love to add something to it :)
    My email is mmjacobs1@yahoo.com

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...