Saturday 26 January 2013

Closing a Chapter


Hi Girls,

I have learned a lot this year blogging with Altogether Separate and I've enjoyed getting to know all of you.  
However, at this point and after much deliberation I am going to have to step down as a writer for "AS".  God has been directing me in different directions and I am no longer able to spend the time needed to write/research for "AS" as I would like too.
You girls have been a blessing in my life and I pray God will continue to use you and your posts to encourage and exhort other young women.
In Him,

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sorry to see you go, Devin, as I've truly enjoyed your posts. God bless you, dear!

    Love in Christ,
    Micaela :)
    www.everydayencouragements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you blogging here! It was great to be able to read your posts and see how God used you. He's got some wonderful things planned for you, Devin! :)

    Love, Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye Devin! You'll be missed here. Hope you make it to the WIT Singles conference... it'd be great to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girls,

    Thanks for your kind words :]

    Elizabeth - We are hoping to make it! It would be great to see you again as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...